Volunteers Urgently Needed
Our volunteers are the lifeblood of our society. We just couldn't manage without all the dedicated people we have doing everything from running the library to setting up new members to organizing audio/visual equipment at meetings. We have a lot of fun working together and enjoy each other's company.
The AFHS is looking to fill a few key positions that are instrumental to our existence. If you see something that you or someone you know could help with, please get in touch with us .
We thought we had a new Treasurer, but he was called away out of the country for a time. This is an extremely important position. Here is a list of the Treasurer's duties:
- collects all monies payable to the Society and makes deposits to the bank
- disburses funds of the Society under the direction of the Board
- maintains all financial records
- provides a monthly financial report
- works with the auditor on the yearly audit
- prepares and submits all tax-related forms
- and more...
If you have any such financial experience, please !
We do have a couple other positions that are open, such as Volunteer Coordinator.
We need more bright, talented individuals to help us move AFHS into the 21st century and we invite you to join us! Contact us if you can help. Thank you!