Our Current Issue
Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2021
- Heather Williams shares the story of her grandmother’s “Trunk of Tears” that traveled with her from Scotland to Garden Plains, Alberta.
- On the DNA page, Bev Smith shows how DNA testing helped her go further in her research on her husband’s Smith relatives.
- The Ontario SIG’s Tara Shymanski shares tips on searching for Ontario records (or other locations) on Ancestry.
- In Calgary Connections, Rosemary Kry tells the story of the boarding house in Calgary that her Grandmother Amelia started in 1922.
- Workshops and conferences continue to go virtual. Check the Upcoming Events section for some learning opportunities.
- As usual, the issue includes upcoming meeting information and Society updates.