Our Current Issue
Volume 4, Issue 8, October 2022
- In the President’s Message, Marion Peterson reflects on how the operation of AFHS has changed over the years and asks AFHS members for input to share at the Board’s upcoming strategic planning session.
- Our Making Connections Conference on October 1, 2022 was a great success with three different speakers sharing their wisdom on four genealogy topics.
- The Special Interest Group page lists our small group learning opportunities for the month of October.
- Marion Peterson shares some best practices and tips for using Zoom at Society meetings.
- The AFHS Library carries Irish Roots magazine. For the Library Highlights page, volunteers made a list of the counties featured in specific issues.
- Family History Coaching is back at the Calgary Public Library in both in-person and virtual formats. Check out the details on our Upcoming Events page.
- If you are interested in giving a little time to help with AFHS projects, check out the varied offerings on the Volunteer Opportunities page.